REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 28TH FEBUARY 2022
- All registrations are now done ONLINE. Your registration is not complete until you have made payment to playfootball.
- Once paid, your status will be active and KUFC can then approve. Once we have approved, we will be in contact very soon via email with training details.
- To get started, please click on the ‘click here to register’ button.
- We do accept KIDSPORT vouchers. To receive your discount, please contact our registrar at email@example.com for further assistance.
- If you are experiencing financial hardship and unable to pay the full amount, we are happy to discuss options, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can register for the 2022 season on any of the following days:
Sunday, 16th January 2022 from 10:00am to 2:00pm
Sunday, 23rd January 2022 from 10:00am to 2:00pm
Sunday, 20th February 2022 from 10:00am to 2:00pm
The registration days are simply there if you would like us to walk you through the online process. We will have a couple of tables set up with iPads and laptops for all of those who need a helping hand and of course for any members (new and old) who wish to meet the committee and ask any questions.
PLEASE NOTE: No payments will be made via any other platform, only online.
Important Information for the upcoming season:
- All players MUST be registered to train and play by 28th February 2022.
- All players MUST have soccer boots, shin pads and water. Please bring to both training and match days.
- All fees are paid online, not at the clubhouse. Please remember we are a small club and you will not be placed on a team until payment is received and approved.
- Training days are based on coach and team preference, every team is slightly different. This will be communicated to you once the season has commenced.
- Playing shirts are owned by the club and must be returned at the end of the season
- All players will require a photograph to be uploaded to complete their registration. Simply, upload a recent photo using the Playfootball web site showing a clear head of the player.
Unsure Which Category? Please see below:
|Birth year of player||CATEGORY|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
WHAT IS COVERED IN MY MEMBERSHIP FEE?
Football West registration, club running costs, lighting, referees, equipment, kit, balls, where required, insurance, first aid kits etc.
ALL our coaches are volunteers, so please be prepared to help. If you like coaching, the club will support you by providing community courses, and if you are really serious about it, we will help you get the FFA “C” license accreditation.
For senior members, this season the club has continued with further insurance coverage to provide assistance to players should they be injured whilst playing or training.
HOW DO WE KEEP COSTS DOWN?
The Committee has been mindful of keeping costs as low as possible for our members and are currently running a sponsorship drive to raise funds for all teams, if you are part of a company who would be able to provide support for our club, please email: email@example.com.
HOW DO I PAY WITH A KIDSPORT VOUCHER?
Kidsport registrations are available online for players aged 5-18 if you have a current Concession Card, Pension or Health Care Card from Centrelink, you must complete an online application at https://www.dlgsc.wa.gov.au/sport-and-recreation
On the playfootball website, when completing your registration simply click on vouchers and coupons and in the drop down menu click: KIDSPORT VOUCHER. Then simply enter the discount code: 6SCPS4. This will automatically deduct the voucher from the membership fee. You must then email your unique kidsport voucher code to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE FFA NUMBERS?
Registration requires a Football Federation Australia (FFA) number. Returning players should use their existing FFA account, when registering on the playfootball website if you can use the same login details to prevent having two FFA numbers.
ARE YOU COACHING OR MANAGING A TEAM?
If you are Coaching or Managing a team this year, please register as a coach or team manager, if you’re playing and coaching you will need to complete a second registration as a coach. Please be aware if you are coaching a team this season and don’t have a family member in your team, FFA/FW require you to complete a “working with children” check. The club will reimburse the cost of this document.
DO I HAVE TO PROVIDE A PHOTO FOR MY ONLINE REGISTRATION?
All players playing in competitions u13s and up will require a photograph to be uploaded to complete their registration. Simply, upload a recent photo using the Playfootball web site showing a clear head of the player.
DO WE HAVE A REFUND POLICY?
Player de-registered 7 days before the 1st game of the season will receive a full refund.
Player de-registered after the commencement of the first game, before the 6th week of competition will receive a 50% refund of Fee’s paid. **The FFA/FW component of the fee will not be refunded.
Player de-registered after the 6th week of competition – No refund applies.
The above rules apply regardless of a player taking the pitch to participate in a game unless a medical certificate is supplied.
HOW DO WE ALLOCATE TEAMS?
All age coordinators do their best to accommodate all registered players, however as team numbers are limited, your child may miss out on a place even when fully registered. As a club, we try to accommodate all players and appreciate your patience and understanding on this difficult task. Players will be placed in a team at the coaches discretion, matching abilities.
WHEN IS TRAINING?
All teams train differently, this really comes down to the availability of your coach. Once placed in a team, you will receive communication from your coach to discuss.
WHEN DOES THE SEASON KICK OFF?
Football West will release the fixtures on their website and the first match is usually at the beginning of April. We will aim to start training a couple of weeks beforehand, once we get the keys for the club, we will be sure to update you with dates ASAP.
2022 CLUB FEES