New to the sport and want to try without competing OR already an existing soccer star wanting to build ability?
Look no further! Fill your summer nights with KUFC Sumer Soccer and continue your love for the game. Our 8 week program run by the professional coaches from Aspire Sport Coaching is a fabulous way of enhancing and developing your soccer skills. Perfect for players new to soccer or those wanting to build their skills for the 2022 season!
8 Sessions – runs every Wednesday from 13th October – 1st December 2021.
Players need to wear shin pads, boots and bring a water bottle.
5-8yrs old (DOB 2016-2013) every Wednesday 5:15pm – 6:00pm
9-12yrs old (DOB 2021-2009) every Wednesday 6:00pm – 7:00pm
Kostera Oval (access parking via Canning or Cotherstone Rd)
3 Recreation Rd, Kalamunda WA 6076
There are limited places for this training, so please don’t delay – register now!
TERMS – Please Read
- This course is available for ANY child looking to learn to play AND for those who want to gain more experience
- Our coaches are fully qualified and will ensure players are placed into correct teams, matching abilities (not parent requests)
- It is COMPULSORY to bring your own shin pads, boots and water
- The summer soccer is not covered by insurance, all parents must be present
- This is a no smoking and no alcohol venue
- No discounts or refunds available